I can't remember where I found this recipe originally. I saw it somewhere, wrote it down, and kind of forgot about it. I ran across it, and decided to make it. Boy, is it easy and really great tasting.
1 (7oz) container homestyle fluffy white frosting mix
1/2 cup boiling water
1/3 cup light corn syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1 (16 oz) box powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup chopped pecans & toasted pecan halves
1. Place frosting, boiling water corn syrup, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Beat at low speed until mixed. Then beat mixture until stiff peaks form (4-5 minutes).
2. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low until all combined.
3. Stir in chopped pecans.
4. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper lined cookie sheets. Top each with one pecan half .
5. Lelt stand until firm on the bottom (about 8 hours).
6. Store in airtight container in layers of waxed paper.