I absolutely love sloppy joes, so when I came across this casserole version, I couldn't resist trying it. And I'm glad I did...it's great.
1 pound ground beef, cooked through and grease drained off
1 can (15.5 oz) origianl Sloppy Joe sauce
1 can refrigerated breadsticks
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In non stick skillet, mix cooked beef and sloppy joe sauce. Heat to boiling over medium high heat, stirring occaisionaly.
3. Meanwhile, unrole breadstick dough, separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each into 4 pieces, about 1 & 1/2 long.
4. Pour beef mixture into ungreased 12 x 8 or 11 x 7 baking dish. Place dough pieces in single layer over beef mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 13 minutes...sprinkle with cheese and bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.