Everything in this casserole is a comfort food. It's very easy and tastes great.
2 eggs, beaten
1 cp mayonaise
1 can (10 oz) cream of celery
2 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
8 oz cubed, cooked chicken (about 2 cups)
1 cp chopped onion
4 oz shredded, cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cp packaged herb stuffing mix
2 tbl butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly spray 13x9 pan or 2 quart casserole.
2. In bowl, beat eggs, stir in mayo and soup until blended.
3. Stir in broccoli, chicken, onion, cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer to prepared pan, sprinkle with stuffing and dot with butter.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.