Excellent dish to serve by itself or to have as a side. Great for a party.
4, 10 " flour tortillas
1 pound favorite meat-chicken, beef, turkey
1 carrot shredded
1 pkg (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 cup chopped lettuce
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cut 3 (4 & 1/4 inch) circles out of each tortilla.
3. Lightly Spray tortillas with non stick spray. Place each circle into a muffin pan to shape into a cup.
4. Bake 8-9 minutes until crisp. Cool...remove from muffin tin.
5. Meanwhile, cook meat and carrot with seasoning mix according to package directions.
6. Divide all ingredients among cups and serve. Garnish with sour cream and guacamole if desired.