This is really easy and full of flavor for fans of curry.
3 cups cooked white rice (I like Jasmine)
2 pkg. (10 oz each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
3 cups cooked chicken
2 cans ( 10.75 oz each) cream of mushroom soup
1 cup mayo
3/4 cup of milk
1 tbl lemon juice
2 tsp curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12x7x2 baking dish.
2. Spoon rice into baking dish and spread evenly. Scatter about 3/4 of the broccoli over the rice.
3. Chop the chicken and layer it on top of broccoli.
4. In large bowl, whisk together the soup, mayo, milk, lemon juice and the curry powder. Pout sauce evenly over casserole, Sprinkle remaining broccoli over top.
5. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.