These are very simple, but OHHH so good! Just don't forget to add the crab meat (like I did for a Super Bowl party I was going to. Halfway there, I realized, having been rushed to get out the door, I forgot the crab. Everyone still like them! But my husband and especially my daughter won't let me forget "you forgot the crab". Anyway...enjoy.
6 ounces lite cream cheese, soft
1 can crabmeat, drain and crumbled
2 green oinions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbl worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 package of wontons
non stick vegetable spray
1. In medium bowl, combine all except the wontons...mix well.
2. To prevent wontons from drying out, only prepare 1 or 2 at a time. Place 1 tsp filling in center
of each wonton. Moisten edges with water, fold in half to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal.
3. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly, moisten on corner and press to seal.
4. Lightly spray baking sheets and arrange rangoons on sheet and lightly spray to coat. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Serve with sweet and sour sauce or mustard sauce.