These are great appetizers and really popular. If you're invited to a party, and you ask if you can bring anything, this is one dish your host will want you to bring.
8 ounces sour cream
1 pkg ( 8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 4 oz can diced green chilies, well drained
1 4 oz can chopped black olives, well drained
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onion
garlic powder to taste
seasoned salt to taste
5 (10") flour tortillas
fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
2. Divide filling among the 5 tortillas and spread evenly, then roll up tight.
3. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends. Then refrigerate for several hours.
4. Unwrap, and cut in slices 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick...discarding ends.
5. Lay pinwheels flat on a serving plate, and garnsh with parsley if dessired.
6. Place a bowl of salsa in center of plate.
***makes 50 appetizers