This is a very easy and extremely tasty cake...everyone will be asking for the recipe.
1 (18.25 oz) box of German Chocolate cake mix (the kind without pudding)
1 (9.9 oz) container co coconut pecan frosting mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 (6 oz) pkg semi sweet mini chocolate morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 10"tube or Bundt cake pan
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat at low speed for 4 minutes.
3. Stir in chocolate morsels, and spoon into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour and 5-10 minutes (do toothpick test)
5. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on rack.
6. Dust with powdered sugar (optional)