If you're a fan of the reuban sandwich, you will really like this unique recipe...sure to be a crowd pleaser.
2 ounces corned beef, cut into pieces
1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
2 tbl well drained sauerkraut (squeeze dry with paper towels)
2 tbl stone ground mustard
1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg beaten
Thousand Island Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Finely chop cornbeef, cheese, sauerkraut, and mustard in food processor.
3. Unroll crescent dough, and separate into 4 triangles. Press each into 7 1/2 x 5 inch rectangle. Then cut each rectangle into 6 (2 & 1/2 ") squares.
4. Place 1 tsp of the corned beef mixture on each square. Fold 1 corner to opposite corner, forming triangle and pressing edges to seal. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. With a fork, prick top of each turnover to allow steam to escape.
5. Brush tops with egg. Bake 9-14 minutes or until golden brown.
6, Serve warm with Thousand Island dressing.