These tasty treats are so good, it's hard to believe that they're so simple to make.
1 pkg (3 oz)
1 refrigerated pie crust, softened
1/4 cup raspberry jam
1/2 cup dark baking chips
1 egg beaten
2 tsp sugar
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non stick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Unroll pie crust on work surface and spread cream cheese over crust.
3. In small bowl, microwave jam on high for 10 seconds. Brush jam evenly over cream cheese mixture.
4. Cut crust into 16 wedges, using pizza cutter. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over wedges.
5. Roll up each wedge, starting at shortest point and rolling to opposite point. Place pastries, point side down, on cookie sheet. Brush egg on tops and sides of pasties. Sprinkle with sugar.
6. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Cool 10 minutes before serving.
***can substitute orange marmalade for the raspberry