Great appetizers for any get together. People will want the recipe.
8 large eggs
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
4 ounces thin sliced ham, shopped
1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
2 tbl chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 mini muffin tins (each with 24 cups)
2. Whisk together, the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl to blend well.
3. Stir in ham, cheese, and parsley.
4. Fill muffin cups almost to the top with mixture. Bake until mixture puffs and is just set in center...about 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Using rubber spatula, loosen from muffin cups and slide onto platter. Serve immediately.
***makes about 40