This is a great dish to fall back on. Serve this for your family or take to a pot luck...everyone likes it and will want the recipe.
1 cup mayonnaise
1 can (10 0z) cream of celery soup
2 pkgs (10 oz ea) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
8 oz cooked chicken, cubed...about 2 cups
1 cup chopped onion
4 oz (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup packaged herb stuffing mix
2 tbl butter at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly spray a 13 x 9 pan or 2 qt casserole
2. In bowl, beat eggs and stir in the mayonnaise and the cream of celery soup until blended.
3. Stir in broccoli, chicken, onion, cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Transfer to pan and sprinkle with stuffing and dot with butter.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.