These are very ,very appealing to everyone. What's better than a cookie and candy together.
1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated peanut butter cookies
12 mini chocolate covered peanut butter cup candies
1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp shortening
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Divide cookie dough into 12 equal pieces.
2. With floured fingers, wrap 1 piece of dough around each peanut butter cup, shaping into ball.
3. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 6 dough balls, arranging evenly apart. Refrigerate remaining balls until ready to use.
4. Bake 11-14 minutes, or unitl golden brown. Cool 1 minute, then remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. Bake remaining balls of dough.
6. In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Drizzle over low heat stirring constantly. Drizzle melted chocolate in crisscross pattern over cooled cookies. Let stand until glaze is set.c