A nice change from regular bread...very tasty.
2 ounces salami...finely chopped
2 cloves garlic
1 medium chili pepper...seeded and chopped
1 tube (13.8 ounce) refrigerated pizza dough
1 large egg..beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease baking sheet.
2. In bowl, mix salami, garlic, chili.
3. Unroll pizza dough, cut crosswisw into 12 pieces. Working w/ 1 piece at time, roll dough between your hands to form a 7 inch rope.
4. Tie each piece into a knot and place on cookie sheet.
5. Brush knots with egg and sprinkle with salami mixture and salt.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 18 minutes.