This tastes like a lot of work, but it's not. It's very tasty, and with a side salad, a great meal.
1 can chili with beans
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 (12 ounce) pkg Doritoes (dave 2 cups for casserole topping)
10-15 ounce can enchilada sauce
8 ounce can tomato sauce
2 tbl grated onion
1 & 1/4 cups sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly spray 8"-9" x 11" casserole
2. For topping, set aside the sour cream, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, and 1/3 (2 cups) of the Doritoes.
3. Grate onion, measure 2 tbl and set aside.
4. Take remaining 6 cups of Doritoes and crumble with hands into mixing bowl.
5. Mix onion and all other (except ingredients for topping), and place in prepared casserole.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from onion, and spread on sour cream, cover with rest of Dortitoes and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.