There are alot of variations of this recipe out there...this is the one I like the best. It's very satisfying and very easy to make.
1 & 1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 medium onion chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
1 (4 oz) can slices mushrooms, drained
1 (8 oz) pkg shredded cheddar cheese
1 (32 oz) pkg frozen potato nuggets, unthawed
1. Preheat overn to 400 degrees....coat a 13 x 9 baking dish with non stick spray
2. Cook beef, onion, and bell pepper in medium skillet over medium high heat, stirring with spoon to break up large pieces, about 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned and vegetables are tender. Drain fat from skillet.
3. Stir in soup and mushrooms. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
4. Transfer beef mixture to pan...top sith potato nuggets.
5. Cover and bake 10 minutes more or until beef mixture is bubbly.