This quiche is great for a Sunday brunch or an evening meal with a nice side salad....very easy preparation.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 tbl flour
1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
1/2 pound cooked, peeled medium shrimp, chopped...or 2 (4 ounce) cans tiny shrimp-drained
8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1 unbaked 9" frozen pie shell
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine mayo, milk, eggs, and flour in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. Stir in crab, shrimp, cheese and onions.
4. Pour mixture into pie shell and place pie pan on baking sheet.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until quiche is golden brown.
6. Cool 10 minutes before serving.