All I can say about these little gems is yummy! They melt in your mouth, a real crowd pleaser.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp pure almond extract
1 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1 (9 oz) pkg Hershery Kisses
1 & 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract.
3. Stir in flour and blend well; add pecans and blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
5. Unwrap kissed, and press 1 tablespoonful of dough around each kiss, covering it completely.
6. Shape into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 minutes, then cool slightly, then transfer to cooling rack, then roll is powdered sugar.
***makes 3-4 dozen