All I can say is YUMMY, and give me more!!!
1 stick of butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 large (40 oz each) cans yams-drained
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 (12 oz) jar marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, add brown sugar and pecans...simmer 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile place drained yams in large bowl and finely mash with potato masher, leaving some chunky pieces.
4. Pour sugar/pecan mixture over yams...stir until combined thoroughly .
5. Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
6. Tansfer to metal pie pan and top with marshmallow topping.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees, remove and raise temperature to 400 degrees.
8. Bake for an additional 10 minutes to brown top, watching closely to keep top from over browning.