This is an upscale substitute for bread with dinner. Very good, great flavor.
1 pkg Bridgeford white rolls, or 1 & 1/2 loaves Bridgeford Frozen ready dough, divided into 18 to 24 pieces
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives
1 (6.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1. Grease a 9 x13 casserole dish.
2. Place frozen or thawed rolls in dish...set aside.
3. Pat drained artichokes dry with paper towels...set aside.
4. Mix together, the butter, sour cream, garlic, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, olives and artichokes....and spread over the tops of the rolls in the pan.
5. Let rolls rise until double in size and the dough fills in the pan.
6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until well browned.
7. Remove from oven and slice when cooled.