This is a excellent side for just about any Italian dish...a great substitute for plain old garlic bread (and easy too).
1 (10 ounce) can of refridgerated pizza crust
2 ounces (1/2 cup) shedded sharp cheddar cheese
2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded monterey jack cheese
2 large cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and move oven rack to highest position. Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
2. Place roll of pizza dough on sprayed cookie sheet and starting at center, press out dough with hands to a 14 x 5 rectangle.
3. Sprinkle chopped or minced garlic, basil, and cheeses over dough to within 1/2 inch of long sides.
4. Pinch ends to seal and then sprinkle with garlic powder.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown...cool for 15 minutes, then cut into slices.
**makes approx 10 pieces