All the finger loving fun of a quesadilla, with the great taste of the classic reuban sandwich.
4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup thousand island dressing
1 pound thinly sliced corned beef
2 cups shredded sauerkraut...drained very well
8 swiss cheese slices
non stick vegetable spray
1. Spread 2 tbl dressing on one side of each tortilla.
2. Layer 1/4 corned beef, 1/2 cup sauerkraut, and 2 cheese slices evenly onto half of each tortilla.
3. Fold in half, over the filling, pressing gently to seal.
4. Heat large, non stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
5. Add quesadillas in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
6. Cut into wedges and serve immediately...serves 4