I've had different kinds of peanut butter chicken...and I love them all. Maybe because I'm a maniac for peanut butter, but this is a very good dish.
6 chicken breasts
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup milk
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease baking pan.
2.Wash & dry chicken, then dredge in flour.
3. Blend eggs with peanut butter, salt and pepper.
4. Gradually add milk and beat with a fork until blended.
5. Dip chicken breasts in peanut butter mixture, then in the bread crumbs.
6. Place in baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.