This is very popular at parties because its good with crackers or veggies and very flavorful.
8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese softened
3 ounces nonfat cream cheese
2 tbl milk
3 cans (6.5 ounces each) minced clams...1 can undrained, and the other 2 cans drained
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 tbl fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
1 cup finely crushed buttery crackers (about 24)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat cream cheeses and milk in large bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
3. Add the one can undrained and 2 cans drained clams, the green onion, lemon juice, and the hot sauce...beat on low until combined.
4. Stir in crackers and place in 9 inch glass pie plate.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until center is set....serve warm.