This is an excellent dip for tortilla chips or veggies.
1 pound ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
8 ounces sour cream
1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown and drain ground beef.
2. Add taco seasoning (use package directions).
3. Spread meat in bottom of a 9 inch microwaveable dish.
4. Spread sour cream over beef, then pour salsa on top of sour cream.
5. Sprinkle cheddar cheese generously on top of salsa.
6. Garnish with black olives or chopped scallions, if desired.
7. Microwave 15 to 30 seconds or longer to melt cheese.