The first time I had this (or a version of) dish was at a cafeteria. I thought I was getting mashed sweet potatoes. I was pleasantly mistaken. I found this recipe and it is the closest I've found to the original I had.
1 & 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Cook carrots in enough boiling water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender...drain completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Put carrots in blender or food processor until smooth.
4. Add butter, eggs, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, flour, salt, and nutmeg...mix well.
5. Spoon into 4 lightly greased ramekins.
6. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set.