This has everything to love in it. I haven't had one person that didn't just love it.
1 pkg (18 .25 ounce) yellow cake mix
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 - 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips-divided
1/2 - 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
2. In mixing bowl, beat cake mix, and brown sugar on low speed, until crumbly.
3. Set aside 1/2 cup of batter. Add water, eggs, and oil to the remaining crumb mixture ,and blend on low speed until moistened. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in 1/4 cup each chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
5. Pour into prepared baking dish.
5. Combine peanuts, reserved crumb mixture and remaining chips.
6. Sprinkle over batter and bake 40 - 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean...let cool completely.