This makes a great fall,winter dessert, or just something to have with a cup of coffee or warm cider. This also makes a great holiday gift.
4 cups all purpose flour
1 tbl pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 can (15 ounces) 100 % pure pumpkin
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup apple juice
4 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetablee oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts divided
1. Mix flour, spice baking poweder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
2. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, juice, eggs, oil and extract in large bowl...mix well.
3. Stir in flour mixture and 3/4 cup nuts until moistened.
4. Spoon int0 2 (9x5") greased loaf pans...sprinkle remaining nuts over top of loaves.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes, remove to wire rack to cook completely.