Excellent and easy. This recipe makes 24 (4 ounce) servings, from a pitcher or punch bowl.
2 fifths (1.5 ltr) burgandy or other red wine
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup (2 ounces) brandy
1 (28 ounce) bottle carbonated water-chilled
1. Chill 1 orange and 1 lemon for garnish.
2. Squeeze juice from second lemon and orange.
3. Place juices, wine, sugar and brandy in large bowl or pitcher. Stir to dissolve sugar.
4. Chill, then just before serving, cut chilled orange into wedges and lemon into circles.
5. Core apple and cut into wedges.
6. Slowly add chilled carbonated water.
7. Can also add maraschino cherries.