There are alot of variations of these appetizers, but you can't really go wrong any way you make them. This recipe actually makes 2 separate appetizers.
1 (16 oz) pkg bacon
20 large shrimp-peeled & deveined
1 (8 oz) can whole water chestnuts (drained)
1/2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. Cut bacon slices in half and cook, but NOT crisp.
2. Wrap bacon around shrimp and water chestnuts (separately), secure with toothpicks.
3. Place in 8" glass baking pan.
4. Brush shrimp with teriyaki sauce, and brush water chestnuts with the BBQ sauce.
5. Bake 15 -20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.