This dish is really tasty, very filling, and very easy to make.
1 & 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
3 cups (28 oz pkg) frozen chunky style hashbrown potatoes
1 (1 pound) package frozen mixed vegetables
2 (12 ounce each) jars beef gravy
1 (8ounce) tube crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In large skillet, brown ground beef & onion....drain off grease.
3. Add potatoes, veggies, & gravy...mix well. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium, cover & cook 8 to 10 minutes, ot until vegetables are tender.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased 2 & 1/2 to 3 quart casserole, or a 13 x9 pan.
6. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place over hot mixture with points toward
7. Bake 15 -17 minutes or until crescent roll topping are golden brown and the mixture