This is a different take on the green bean casserole...it's a little bit richer, but very good.
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese-softened
1/2 tsp salt
2 pkgs (16 ounces each) frozen French cut green beans...thawed & drained
1 cup butter flavored crackers (for example-Ritz)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9 x 13 baking pan with non stick spray.
2. In large bowl, combine soup, cream cheese and salt...mix well.
3. Stir in beans, then spoon into baking dish.
4. In medium bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter...mix well, then sprinkle over bean mixture.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.
6. You can make the casserole a day ahead (except cracker topping) and keep refrigerated. When ready to bake, add cracker topping & bake about 40 minutes.