These cookies are soooo satisfying. They have all my favorite things: chocolate, butter, marshmallows, and pecans. I can't remember where I got this recipe, but they fast became a favorite. You'll love them too!
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup mik chocolate morsels
1 cup, plus 2 tbls mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Microwave semisweet chocolate chips in bowl on high for 1 minute or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until creamy, then add eggs, 1 at a time, beat after each egg.
4. Beat in vanilla and melted chocolate.
5. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt & slowly add to chocolate mixture, beat unitl well blended.
6. Stir in chopped pecans and the 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels.
7. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets.
8. Press 3 marshmallows into each cookie.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set. Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then remove to wire racks. Makes about 36 cookies