This is yet another appetizer I got from my Mother. She's always on the look out for ones that are really good and really easy.
1 (8 ounce) can crescent style rolls
2 (3 ounce) pkg. cream cheese-softened
1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms-drained
2 tbl grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp chopped chives
1.Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle on an ungreased cookie sheet (you can lightly spray with non stick spray). Firmly press perforations to seal. Press out dough to almost fill sheet.
3. Combine cream cheese and worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough, then top with mushrooms.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and chives.
6. Bake at 375 for 12 to 14 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
7. Cut into approximately 32 triangles...serve warm.