ANYONE else out there that absolutely loves the taste of chocolate and peanut butter?? Everyone in our house does, as much and as often as possible.
2 (10 ounce) pkgs peanut butter chips
1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut up into pieces
2 (14 ounces ea) cans sweetened condensed milk
2 cups finely ground up graham cracker crumbs (about 15)-can also buy box of crumbs
1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped, plus 1 cup coarsely chopped
1 (12 ounce) pkg semisweet chocolate chips
1. Line a 13" x 9" baking pan with non stick foil
2. Place the peanut butter chips and butter pieces in microwave safe dish and microwave
on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir, then heat on high setting for 1 & 1/2 minutes (stirring
every 30 seconds).
3. Whisk in the condensed milk.
4. Slowly stir in the graham cracker crumbs and the 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
(mixture will be stiff)
5. Pat the mixture evenly into pan...refrigerate until firm (30 minutes).
6. Microwave chocolate chips in bowl, on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, microwave
for 15 more seconds, if necessary.
7. Spread over top of peanut layer.
8. Sprinkle top with the remaining 1 cup of coarse chopped peanuts.
9. Let stand at room temperature until firm...about 1 hour, then cut into small squares (48).