I tried a couple of different recipes, but like my own touches the best...plus it's REALLY easy.
8 ounces spaghetti
2 large eggs
1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
1 cup parmesan & romano mix ( or can use one or the other)
1 & 1/3 cup favorite spaghetti sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup dried basil
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook spaghetti...drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 " glass pie plate.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs with fork. Stir in ricotta, parmesan/romano cheese mixture, garlic, and basil, until well mixed.
4. Add the drained spaghetti and stir until coated. Turn into pie plate, spreading evenly...push sides up slightly.
5. Top spaghetti with spaghetti sauce, spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese ( may also add some extra (2-3 tbl) parmesan on top).
7. Bake 25 minutes....remove...let stand about 10 minutes before cutting into wedges for serving.
**can serve with extra sauce on the side.