I like anything with pecans, and this is no exception...great as dessert or a Sunday brunch.
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, cubed
1 cup sour cream
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp baking soda
3 tbl granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup chop pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 13 x 9 pan.
2. Stir together the flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut 3/4 cup of the butter into the flour
mixture with pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly.
3. Press 2 & 3/4 cup of the crumb mixture evenly on bottom of prepared pan.
4. Stir together the sour cream, egg, and baking soda, and add to the remaining crumb mixture,
stirring just unitl dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Stir together the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Pour sour cream mixture over crumb crust in pan, and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon mixture and pecans.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes till done (toothpick test).