This is a no brainer appetizer for a get together. Everyone will go crazy for them.
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cp shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbl mayo
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp seafood seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 scallion, thin sliced
1/4 pound crabmeat, flaked
1 (21 ounce) box mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar, mayo, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and garlic just until combined.
3. Gently beat in scallion and crabmeat, just until evenly mixed.
4. Spoon 1 tbl crab mixture into each phyllo cup and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and shells are golden.