These easy tidbits would go great for a Mexican meal or as an appetizer for any party.
4 oz (1cup) shredded Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
2 tbl finely chop green onion tops
2 tbl finely chop cilantro or parsley
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
1 can (16.3 oz) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray large cookie sheet with non stick spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, onions, cilantro (or parsley), chilies, and salt...mix well.
3. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. With serated knife, cut each biscuit in half, horizontaly, to
make 16 rounds. Press or roll each round to 3 & 1/2 inch size.
4. Place 1 tbl cheese mixture in center of each round. Fold dough over filling, press edges
with fork to seal. Form each filled biscuit into crescent shape and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake 11-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes...serve warm.