I'm not sure where I found this recipe, but I'm glad I did. It's really simple and a family pleaser.
1 can (1.75 oz) broccoli cheese soup, divided
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg (10 oz) refrigerated, cooked and sliced chicken breast, coarsely chopped
1 pkg (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
1/4 tsp pepper
1 pkg (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and the milk..set aside.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining soup, chicken , broccoli, and pepper...mix well.
4. With rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to 12" squares, cut each sheet into 4 equal
squares. Place equal amount of chicken mixture in center of each square. Fold the pastry
over the filling to form a triangle. Press the edges together to firmly seal.
5. Place on 2 baking sheets. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden. Heat soup and milk mixture
over medium, until hot and bubbly...stirring occasionally. Spoon over pockets and serve.