This is so easy, it's ridiculous! It also tastes so good, people will definitely ask you for your recipe. I found this recipe in a magazine, and just had to share it with you...Enjoy!!
1 box super moist white cake mix (plus the water, oil, and eggs required for the mix)
1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium)
3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1 container rich and creamy chocolate frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Grease botton only of a 13 x 9 pan
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix (along with the ingredients required) and the mashed bananas on low speed for 30 seconds, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (scrape bowl)
3. Stir in chocolate chips, then pour into the prepared pan.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes (use toothpick test to be sure of doneness)...then cool 15 minutes.
5. In a microwaveable, zap frosting on high 20 seconds, then stir, and zap an additional 5-10 seconds (if necessary). Stir thoroughly, or until very soft and smooth, then spread evenly over cake.