Cauliflower is one of those vegetables that you either really love or really hate. This casserole is very good, and a bit different.
1 head cauliflower
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 tsp dijon style mustard
3 tbl grated, sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 can (use empty soup can) light cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray in 8x8 casserole dish
2. Break cauliflower into florets and steam in boiling water unitl tender.
3. In saucepan, mix soup, mustard, cream and cheese...heat through until all melted.
4. Place cauliflower in prepared casserole dish and pour liquid on top.
5. Bake covered for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Remove cover and top with breadcrumbs. Return to oven to brown for about 10 minutes.