These make great appetizers, or a snack for watching the big game. They're very tasty, and very appealing to everyone.
1 pound ground chicken
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
1/3 cup sliced scallions
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a baking dish with non stick foil.
2. Mix all ingredients and roll into 32 balls.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until browned and cooked through.
4. Remove & drizzle with favorite hot sauce to taste-toss to coat.
5. Serve with blue cheese dressing.