These are a great tie in to a pasta dinner. They're light, yet full of flavor, and so easy to make.
1 (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tbl dried basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 dregrees...lightly grease baking pan.
2. On lightly floured surface, unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 13 strips, about 3/4 by 10 inch apiece.
3. In shallow dish, combine cheese, basil, and garlic.
4. Brush pastry sheets with butter and roll pastry in cheese mixture.
5. Lightly coat each side, Gently twist sticks and place on sheet...then bake 12 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.