I found this recipe in a magazine and tried it because it sounded so different. It tastes more like candy than cake...but it's delicious and a real crowd pleaser.
1 box (14.4 ounces) graham crackers
2 boxes (3 oz ea) butterscotch cook & serve pudding
2 boxes (3 oz ea) vanilla cook & serve pudding
1 box (3 oz) chocolate cook & serve pudding
10 cups milk
1. Coat 13x9x2 baking dish with non stick spray.
2. Line bottom with single layer of graham crackers, cut pieces to fit if necessary.
3. Cook butterwscotch pudding to package directions, about 10 minutes. Pour over graham crackers.
4. Place another layer of graham crackers over butterscotch layer.
5. Cook vanilla pudding to package directions, about 10 minutes, then pour over graham crackers.
6. Place another layer of graham crackers over vanilla layer.
7. Cook chocolate pudding to package directions, about 10 minutes, then pour over graham crackers.
8. Finely crush remaining crackers and any scraps, then sprinkle over top of chocolate pudding layer.
9. Refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight. Then cut into squares to serve.
***To serve with whipped cream, beat 1 cup heavy cream, 2 tbl sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla to form stiff peaks.