These are great to have for breakfast, brunch, or even an appetizer.
1 (1 pound ) pkg ground sausage
1 (11 oz) can refrigerated French bread dough
1 & 1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
1. Cook sausage in non stick skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is not longer pink.
2. Remove from pan, and drain well, pressing between paper towels.
3. Unroll dough into a rectangular shape on lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle evenly with sausage and cheese.
4. Begin with one long side, roll up relly roll style.
5. Turn, seam side down, on baking sheet, and pinch ends to secure filling inside.
6. Cut 3 ( 1/4 inch deep) slits across top of dough with a sharp paring knife.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.