I found this recipe in some magazine and was really intrigued to try it. Boy am I glad I did, because they are so tasty and tangy. They would be great for a Sunday brunch or after dinner with a coup of coffee. Try them!
1 can (6 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate...thawed
1 pkg (18.25 ounce) white cake mix
1 container (8 ounce) sour cream
1 pkg (3 ounce) package cream cheese...softened
3 large eggs
1 can (12 ounce) cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..prepare muffin tins with paper liners...enough for 30.
2. Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade from the can (same the rest to use for another use)
3. Combine the 2 tbl lemonade, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese, and the eggs in a mixing bowl, and beat at high speed for 3 minutes...make sure to scape down sides.
4. Spoon batter into prepares muffin tins, filling each 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes...then remove from pans to cool completely on wire rack.
7. Spread evenly with frosting. Decorate or garnish as desired.