Not everyone likes brussels sprouts, but if you do, you'll like this different way to serve them.
1 & 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, cut in half
1 pkg (1.8 ounce) white sauce mix
1 large yellow pepper, cored and chopped
1 & 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 & 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbl butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 1 & 1/2 quart casserole dish.
2. In microwave safe dish, place brussels sprouts and 3 tbl water, partially cover and and microwave for about 7 minutes or until tender...remove and drain.
3. Prepare the white sauce according to package directions.
4. Place sprouts and chopped pepper in prepared casserole, top with white sauce.
5. In a bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and butter...mix .
6. Sprinkle cheese/crumb mixture over sprouts, bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.