O.K., here's another twist on the Girl Scout favorite. I have a few of these variations. Why? Because there is nothing better than chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers...in any shape or form. So enjoy!
4 whole (5 x 2 & 1/2 inch) graham crackers
2 milk chocolate bars (1/55 ounce each)
1 pkg (19.8 to 21 ounce) brownie mix (plus the ingredients to make the brownies)
1 cup mini marshamallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into the baking dish.
3. Spread brownie mix to the edges and bake 25 minutes.
4. Coarsely chop graham crackers and candy bars.
5. Remove brownies from oven and and immediately top with marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and graham crackers...pressing lightly.
6. Return to oven and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until chocolate begins to melt.