New take on an old Girl Scout favorite. Very tasty!
14 (5 x 2 & 1/4) graham crackers (approximately 2 & 1/2 cups) crushed
1/2 cup butter or margarine-melted
1/2 cup sugar
3 pkg (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate morsels
4 (5 x 2 & 1/4) graham crackers-coarsely broken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray bottom of a bar pan.
2. For crust: finely chop graham crackers and place in a medium bowl.
3. Add butter and sugar, mix well. Then press crumb mixture onto bottom of the bar pan.
4. Bake 10 minutes.
5. For filling: combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
6. Carefully spread cream cheese mxture over the crust.
7. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until center is almost set.
8. Remove to cool and immediately top with mini marshmallows, chocolate morsels, and the extra graham crackers.
9. Cool to room temperature.
10. For easier cutting, refrigerate for 15 minutes, then cut into approximately 32 bars. Store covered in refrigerator.